I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Sunday, 10 November 2019
Eportfolio Knowledge Sample 20019.
Goal: to know my basic facts
Medal: getting most of the answers right
Medal: completing the sheet
Backpack: to be quicker and i will need to practice more
Ka Pai Sarah! You have worked hard with your maths this year and this has shown in your basic facts. Your speed is improving! Your next step is to work on your 8's times tables and division.
Ka Pai Sarah! You have worked hard with your maths this year and this has shown in your basic facts. Your speed is improving! Your next step is to work on your 8's times tables and division.
ReplyDelete